This code is part of a DSL that is used to generate quotes. In particular, this bit is used to build the dependency graph for the engine to run on.
specification @vacations: requires @scheduling_work requires @external_connections
There is a serious design issue with this bit of code. Can you figure it out?
- It has nothing to do with the implementation.
- It has nothing to do with the actual engine running this.
- Look for what isn't there.
- It is only a problem when you scale up.
- And no, there are no performance problems whatsoever.