In this talk from the RavenDB conference, Jonathan Matheus is talking about the Replication in RavenDB 3.5 and the changes from previous versions.
RavenDB 3.5 breaks new ground in providing high availability with its consensus-based clustering. In this talk, we'll take a deep dive into using RavenDB in a clustered environment and discuss how it differs from the traditional replication model offered in previous versions.
More posts in "RavenDB Conference Videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5