RavenDB Conference videosZapping ever faster
In this post from the RavenDB conference, Hagay Albo talks about substantial performance gain as a result of using RavenDB.
oin a real uplift experience with Hagay Albo, the CTO of the Zap/Yellow Page Group in Israel, in which he explains how his team was able to take a legacy (slow and hard to modify) group of sites and make them easier to work with, MUCH faster and greatly simplified the operational environment.
By prioritizing high availability, flexible data modeling and focusing on raw speed Zap was able to reduce its load times by Two Orders of Magnitudes. Using RavenDB as the core engine behind Zap's new sites had improved site traffic, reduced time to market and made it possible to implement the next-gen features that were previously beyond reach.
More posts in "RavenDB Conference videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5
Audio is really bad - lots of noise in the first 3 min