In this talk from the RavenDB conference, Dan Bishop is talking about lessons learned from running RavenDB in production for a very long time.
It's easy, fun, and simple to get a prototype application built with RavenDB, but what happens when you get to the point of shipping v1.0 into Production? Many of the subtle decisions made during development can have undesirable consequences in Production. In this session, Dan Bishop will explore some of the pain points that arise when building, deploying, and supporting enterprise-grade applications with RavenDB.
More posts in "RavenDB Conference videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5