In this talk from the RavenDB conference, Elemar Júnior is talking about CQRS and using RavenDB for event souring.
CQRS stands for Command Query Responsibility Segregation. That is, that command stack and query stack are designed separately. This leads to a dramatic simplification of design and potential enhancement of scalability.
Events are a new trend in software industry. In real-world, we perform actions and these actions generate a reaction. Event Sourcing is about persisting events and rebuilding the state of the aggregates from recorded events.
In this talk I will share a lot of examples about how to effective implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
More posts in "RavenDB Conference videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5