RavenDB Conference videosKnow Thy Costs
In this talk from the RavenDB conference, Federico Lois is discussing the kind of performance work and optimizations that goes into RavenDB.
Performance happens. Whether you're designed for it or not it doesn’t matter, she is always invited to the party (and you better find her in a good mood). Knowing the cost of every operation, and how it distributes on every subsystem will ensure that when you are building that proof-of-concept (that always ends up in production) or designing the latest’s enterprise-grade application; you will know where those pesky performance bugs like to inhabit. In this session, we will go deep into the inner working of every performance sensitive subsystem. From the relative safety of the client to the binary world of Voron.
More posts in "RavenDB Conference videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5