About 8 months ago we had the RavenDB conference. We recorded the sessions, but we had… technical difficulties in getting the videos and their quality. The details don’t actually matter, and we’ll do better next time. I’ll be posting them for the next week or so.
This video is all about RavenDB 4.0, the design and thinking behind it and a lot of low level details into what is going on with RavenDB 4.0. Warning, this is close to 2 hours in length, and it goes pretty deep and it covers a lot of material.
More posts in "RavenDB Conference videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5