15:51 - I have about ten more minutes before starting a presentation, and I thought that I might as well make use of the time and do some work on NH Prof.
This feature is supporting filtering of sessions by URL. And I don’t expect it to be very hard.
16:01 - Manual testing is successful, writing a test for it
16:02 – Test passed, ready to commit, but don’t have network connection to do so.
The new feature is integrated into the application, in the UI, filtering appropriately, the works:
Just for fun, I did the feature with the projector on in front of the waiting crowd. I love NH Prof architecture.
More posts in "NH Prof" series:
- (09 Dec 2010) Alert on bad ‘like’ query
- (10 Dec 2009) Filter static files
- (16 Nov 2009) Exporting Reports
- (08 Oct 2009) NHibernate Search Integration
- (19 Aug 2009) Multiple Session Factory Support
- (07 Aug 2009) Diffing Sessions
- (06 Aug 2009) Capturing DDL
- (05 Aug 2009) Detect Cross Thread Session Usage
- (22 May 2009) Detecting 2nd cache collection loads
- (15 May 2009) Error Detection
- (12 May 2009) Queries by Url
- (04 Feb 2009) View Query Results
- (18 Jan 2009) Superfluous <many-to-one> update
- (18 Jan 2009) URL tracking
- (10 Jan 2009) Detecting distributed transactions (System.Transactions)
- (06 Jan 2009) The Query Cache
- (05 Jan 2009) Query Duration
- (24 Dec 2008) Unbounded result sets
- (24 Dec 2008) Row Counts