I keep adding new features and fixing strange bugs in NH Prof. Most of those aren't really interesting things.
Does anyone really care about sort order in a particular query? Those are things that are important for the overall UX, but they are not things that I can honestly call them features.
This thing, however, is a full blown feature. Even if it takes just a tiny bit of screen real estate.
And integrating it into the analysis section of NH Prof as well:
And in the views by method report:
And something that is important to remember, the moment that I have a piece of information, I can start making use of it in alerts and rules. I haven't decided yet if I want to do so for the v1.0 release, but I have a feeling that this is going to be a very useful base for additional features.
More posts in "NH Prof New Feature" series:
- (09 Dec 2010) Alert on bad ‘like’ query
- (10 Dec 2009) Filter static files
- (16 Nov 2009) Exporting Reports
- (08 Oct 2009) NHibernate Search Integration
- (19 Aug 2009) Multiple Session Factory Support
- (07 Aug 2009) Diffing Sessions
- (06 Aug 2009) Capturing DDL
- (05 Aug 2009) Detect Cross Thread Session Usage
- (22 May 2009) Detecting 2nd cache collection loads
- (15 May 2009) Error Detection
- (12 May 2009) Queries by Url
- (04 Feb 2009) View Query Results
- (18 Jan 2009) Superfluous <many-to-one> update
- (18 Jan 2009) URL tracking
- (10 Jan 2009) Detecting distributed transactions (System.Transactions)
- (06 Jan 2009) The Query Cache
- (05 Jan 2009) Query Duration
- (24 Dec 2008) Unbounded result sets
- (24 Dec 2008) Row Counts