It looks like what people would really like to see is an end to end sample of all the things that I have been talking about lately.
The problem with doing that is the scope that we are talking about here, it is pretty big, and there are some interconnected parts that would be hard to look at in isolation. To make things a little bit more interesting, building a “best practice” application is dependent on far too many variables.
Given all of that, I decided that I might as well copy a good idea and try to emulate Rob Conery’s Storefront series of webcasts. What I absolutely refuse to do, however, is to create Yet Another Online Shop.
Hence, I have another forum, dedicated to this specific task, where you can discuss what you want to see. We need to decide what is the application, what are the requirements, etc.
Please have the conversation in the forum, which would make it easier to track things.
I think that I can promise at least two or three webcasts to come out of it, including the full source code.
More posts in "Macto" series:
- (17 Aug 2011) Looking at warrants
- (15 Aug 2011) Talking to nasty people
- (11 Aug 2011) Counting is The Holy Grail
- (10 Aug 2011) Getting Started, you never forget your first Inmate
- (08 Aug 2011) The Main Screen
- (03 Aug 2011) Warrants are for fools
- (01 Aug 2011) Non functional concerns, you are a legal system
- (28 Jul 2011) And it goes on your permanent record, too!
- (27 Jul 2011) Once more from the top, I swear I had a few more over there
- (26 Jul 2011) Day to day life
- (22 Jul 2011) Where is the Inmate anyway?
- (19 Jul 2011) Let’s CREATE an Inmate
- (12 Jul 2011) Creating The Model
- (05 Jul 2011) The boundaries of a prison
- (25 Jul 2009) An end to end sample