The Inside RavenDB 4.0 book just got an update, you can download the new release in the link. It currently has 10 chapters and cover a lot of materials. New in this release is in depth coverage of indexing.
Note that some of the earlier details might have changed a bit (usually configuration name changes), I’m going to go over and fix them as part of the release process.
There are also the upcoming RavenDB Workshops in San Francisco and New York next month, if you want to learn about RavenDB directly from me .
We’ll also have a booth at the Developer Week conference in early February in San Francisco.
More posts in "Inside RavenDB 4.0" series:
- (22 May 2018) Book update
- (08 May 2018) The book is done
- (24 Apr 2018) Chapter 17 is done
- (16 Apr 2018) Chapter 16 is done
- (28 Mar 2018) Chapter 14 is done
- (21 Mar 2018) Chapters 12 & 13 are done
- (08 Mar 2018) Chapter 11 is done
- (22 Jan 2018) Chapter 10 is done
- (17 Jul 2017) Chapter 6 is done
- (07 Jun 2017) Chapter 3 is done