Inside RavenDB 4.0Chapter 14 is done
This might be interesting to anyone who want to do a deep dive into how RavenDB security and encryption works, Chapter 14 talks about the details of how RavenDB encrypts data, manages key and in general keep your data safe.
You can get the draft book here.
More posts in "Inside RavenDB 4.0" series:
- (22 May 2018) Book update
- (08 May 2018) The book is done
- (24 Apr 2018) Chapter 17 is done
- (16 Apr 2018) Chapter 16 is done
- (28 Mar 2018) Chapter 14 is done
- (21 Mar 2018) Chapters 12 & 13 are done
- (08 Mar 2018) Chapter 11 is done
- (22 Jan 2018) Chapter 10 is done
- (17 Jul 2017) Chapter 6 is done
- (07 Jun 2017) Chapter 3 is done
Any benchmarks out there of raven 4 vs mongo?
Chris, We haven't done any. I would love to see some outside party doing that, though
You may have covered this already, but what mechanism would you prefer for people to submit requests to correct mistakes in the book?
John, A PR would be great.
I have understood that you guys are building a ravendb node client. When do you think it will be production ready?
Kristian, It is in RC mode and should be good to go for live websites. We are waiting until all the clients are done to do a joint release, basically.