NHibernate Profiler 5.0 Alpha has been released
The new bits are available directly from NuGet.
The new release brings:
- Support for NHibernate 5.0.0 and NHibernate 5.0.1
- The profiler appender now require .NET Standard 2.0 (older appenders, supporting older runtimes will still work with the new release).
- Fixes for various bugs, aches and pains.
- Faster serialization format over the wire.
- Reduce the cost of profiling your application significantly by reducing contention.
- Better stack trace and profiling support for .NET standard 2.0 apps.
This is just the beginning, getting the major stuff that need to be there for the next release before we get down and start implementing the cool features. But these changes (and especially the support for NHibernate 5.x) are major enough that we would like to have users test them out in the field.
Licensing wise, for the alpha period any 4.x license for the profiler will work on the 5.0 alpha.
You can download it here.