In this talk from the RavenDB conference, Kijana Woodard is talking about using subscriptions to process data reliably.
You've got documents coming in fast. There's long running processing that needs to happen, but you don't want users to have to wait when they submit data. Don't worry! Data Subscriptions provide a way to reliably process documents asynchronously from the rest of your application. In this talk, we'll cover the basics of Data Subscriptions to get your processing jobs running quickly and efficiently.
More posts in "RavenDB Conference Videos" series:
- (03 Mar 2017) Replication changes in 3.5
- (01 Mar 2017) Delving into Documents with Data Subscriptions
- (27 Feb 2017) Building Codealike
- (23 Feb 2017) Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB
- (21 Feb 2017) Zapping ever faster
- (17 Feb 2017) Should I use a document database?
- (15 Feb 2017) Know Thy Costs
- (13 Feb 2017) Lessons from the Trenches
- (09 Feb 2017) RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scales
- (07 Feb 2017) RavenDB for the Modern Web Developer
- (03 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 4.0
- (01 Feb 2017) Introducing RavenDB 3.5