The recording for using RavenDB as queueing infrastructure is ready.
Today I’m going to be talking about ACID and how it plays out in RavenDB and in MongoDB.
More posts in "Webinar recording" series:
- (10 Jul 2020) Multi tenancy with RavenDB
- (02 Jul 2020) Practical indexing with RavenDB
- (16 Jun 2020) Using RavenDB as a queuing infrastructure
- (09 Jun 2020) RavenDB Polymorphism at scale
- (25 May 2020) Event sourcing and RavenDB
- (07 Apr 2020) Managing Data in Distributed Environment
- (06 Apr 2020) Building a grown up database
- (12 Mar 2020) Migrating from a Relational Database to RavenDB