The recording for using RavenDB as queueing infrastructure is ready.
Today I’m going to be talking about ACID and how it plays out in RavenDB and in MongoDB.
More posts in "Webinar recording" series:
- (15 Jan 2021) Filtered Replication in RavenDB
- (04 Dec 2020) RavenDB & Your Operations Team
- (28 Oct 2020) Advanced Search Scenarios in RavenDB
- (27 Aug 2020) The App that Guarantees You're Going Out This Saturday Night
- (10 Jul 2020) Multi tenancy with RavenDB
- (02 Jul 2020) Practical indexing with RavenDB
- (16 Jun 2020) Using RavenDB as a queuing infrastructure
- (09 Jun 2020) RavenDB Polymorphism at scale
- (25 May 2020) Event sourcing and RavenDB
- (07 Apr 2020) Managing Data in Distributed Environment
- (06 Apr 2020) Building a grown up database
- (12 Mar 2020) Migrating from a Relational Database to RavenDB