The webinar has been published and you can watch it here.
We are conducting this webinar in the ultimate distributed environment.
The new coronavirus economy demands that we work in a distributed manner. Companies the world over are revamping their remote work infrastructure, setting the building blocks for even more distributed systems.
The demand for working in a distributed environment will only increase, as will the need to use a database that is best suited to it.
From day one, RavenDB has always been a distributed database. As a document database, it's reduced fundamental complexity in processing raw data makes it ideal for such distributed functions like data replication and supporting a microservices architecture.
More posts in "Webinar recording" series:
- (24 May 2021) The Rewards of Escaping the Relational Mindset
- (15 Jan 2021) Filtered Replication in RavenDB
- (04 Dec 2020) RavenDB & Your Operations Team
- (28 Oct 2020) Advanced Search Scenarios in RavenDB
- (27 Aug 2020) The App that Guarantees You're Going Out This Saturday Night
- (10 Jul 2020) Multi tenancy with RavenDB
- (02 Jul 2020) Practical indexing with RavenDB
- (16 Jun 2020) Using RavenDB as a queuing infrastructure
- (09 Jun 2020) RavenDB Polymorphism at scale
- (25 May 2020) Event sourcing and RavenDB
- (07 Apr 2020) Managing Data in Distributed Environment
- (06 Apr 2020) Building a grown up database
- (12 Mar 2020) Migrating from a Relational Database to RavenDB