RavenDB is built to be your main database. It’s the system of record where you store all of your information. To minimize complexity, work, and cost, RavenDB also contains a fully-fledged full-text search engine. You can perform full text searches, but you don’t need a plugin or addon. This enables you to find interesting documents based on quite a lot of different criteria.
In this Webinar, I show how you can run all sort of interesting queries and show off some of RavenDB’s full text search capabilities.
More posts in "Webinar Recording" series:
- (24 May 2021) The Rewards of Escaping the Relational Mindset
- (15 Jan 2021) Filtered Replication in RavenDB
- (04 Dec 2020) RavenDB & Your Operations Team
- (28 Oct 2020) Advanced Search Scenarios in RavenDB
- (27 Aug 2020) The App that Guarantees You're Going Out This Saturday Night
- (10 Jul 2020) Multi tenancy with RavenDB
- (02 Jul 2020) Practical indexing with RavenDB
- (16 Jun 2020) Using RavenDB as a queuing infrastructure
- (09 Jun 2020) RavenDB Polymorphism at scale
- (25 May 2020) Event sourcing and RavenDB
- (07 Apr 2020) Managing Data in Distributed Environment
- (06 Apr 2020) Building a grown up database
- (12 Mar 2020) Migrating from a Relational Database to RavenDB