I decided to see what would be the best way to come up with the information we need for this kind of query. Here is what I got.
This is using a select object style to get a complex projection back from the server. Here are the results:
As you can see, we are able to get all the data we want, in a format that is well suited to just sending directly to the UI with very little work and with tremendous speed.
More posts in "re" series:
- (03 Jan 2019) I’ll be in CodeMash is next week
- (09 Jan 2018) Early bird pricing for RavenDB workshops about to close
- (24 Dec 2013) End of year 32% discount coupon is still valid
- (24 Apr 2013) RavenDB Webinar Tomorrow
- (07 Oct 2011) RavenDB and NHibernate courses–New York coming up
- (24 Aug 2011) Advanced NHibernate Course–Warsaw, October 2011
- (26 Jul 2011) RavenDB & NHibernate Training - August 15 - 16, Chattanooga, TN
- (12 Jan 2011) NHibernate Course in Dallas, March 2011
- (11 Feb 2010) Linq to SQL Profiler goes 1.0 on the 14th