A few days ago I talked for close to three hours discussing RavenDB, modeling data in a non relational world and diving very deep into the internals of database engines in the .NET Zurich users group.
You can watch the recording here.
As usual, any and all feedback is welcome.
More posts in "Recording" series:
- (25 Jul 2022) Build your own database at Cloud Lunch & Learn
- (15 Jul 2022) Non relational data modeling & Database engine internals
- (11 Apr 2022) Clean Architecture with RavenDB
- (14 Mar 2022) Database Security in a Hostile World
- (02 Mar 2022) RavenDB–a really boring database