RavenDB Conference 2016–Slides
The slides from the RavenDB Conference are now available, we’ll post videos in a few weeks, once we are done post processing them.
- RavenDB 3.5 – Oren Eini
- Modern Web Dev with RavenDB – Judah Himango
- RavenDB Embedded at Massive Scale – Rodrigo Rosaruo, RDI
- Lessons from the Trenches – Dan Bishop, RavenHQ
- Know Thy Cost (or where performance bugs lurk) – Federico Lois, Corvalius
- Should I use a Document Database? – Elemar Junior
- RavenDB 4.0 – Oren Eini
- Zapping Ever Faster – Hagay Albo, ZAP Group
- Implementing CQRS and Event Sourcing with RavenDB – Elemar Junior
- Building Codealike – a journey into the developers analytics world – Federico Lois Corvalius
- Delving into Data Subscriptions – Kijana Woodard
- Replication Changes in RavenDB 3.5 – Jonathan Matheus, RavenHQ
really looking forward to watch the videos!