Yesterday the beta for NHibernate 1.2 was released, the new features that interests me are:
- Native generics (you no longer have to use the NHibernate.Generics compatability library).
- Batching support (SQL Server only) - huge perforamance increase in some scenarios.
- Support for using Stored Procedures.
- Support for named connection strings.
- SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2005 Everywhere dialects
- Parametrized types and User Collection Types - for the really advanced scenarios :-)
- Support for projections in criteria queries - This one looks especially interesting
IL-based reflection optimizer - another big performance boost.