We talk a lot about new features and exciting stuff that we work on, but RavenDB has been around for a decade and some of the most impressive stuff that we have are still features that I built around 2009.
I’m going to give a guided tour into some of the features that don’t share much of the limelight but can be real work horses in your application.
You can register to the webinar here.
More posts in "Webinar" series:
- (07 Mar 2022) Database Security in a Hostile World
- (11 Jun 2021) Machine Learning and Time Series in RavenDB with Live Examples
- (12 May 2021) Real Time Architecture
- (15 Jan 2020) RavenDB’s unique features
- (22 Feb 2011) Building Document Based Systems