On Thursday, I’ll be giving a Webinar on Building Document Based Systems.
In this webcast we will explore building document based system on top of the RavenDB document database for .NET. We will explore the different modeling requirement, the tradeoffs and the benefits of using a document based approach for modeling our systems.
You can register for the Webinar using the following link.
More posts in "Webinar" series:
- (02 Jul 2020) Practical indexing with RavenDB
- (16 Jun 2020) Using RavenDB as a queuing infrastructure
- (09 Jun 2020) RavenDB Polymorphism at scale
- (25 May 2020) Event sourcing and RavenDB
- (07 Apr 2020) Managing Data in Distributed Environment
- (06 Apr 2020) Building a grown up database
- (12 Mar 2020) Migrating from a Relational Database to RavenDB