On Thursday, I’ll be giving a Webinar on Building Document Based Systems.
In this webcast we will explore building document based system on top of the RavenDB document database for .NET. We will explore the different modeling requirement, the tradeoffs and the benefits of using a document based approach for modeling our systems.
You can register for the Webinar using the following link.
More posts in "Webinar" series:
- (26 Aug 2022) Modeling Relationships and Hierarchies in a Document Database
- (26 Jul 2022) RavenDB & Messaging Transactions
- (24 May 2021) The Rewards of Escaping the Relational Mindset
- (15 Jan 2021) Filtered Replication in RavenDB
- (04 Dec 2020) RavenDB & Your Operations Team
- (28 Oct 2020) Advanced Search Scenarios in RavenDB
- (27 Aug 2020) The App that Guarantees You're Going Out This Saturday Night
- (10 Jul 2020) Multi tenancy with RavenDB
- (02 Jul 2020) Practical indexing with RavenDB
- (16 Jun 2020) Using RavenDB as a queuing infrastructure
- (09 Jun 2020) RavenDB Polymorphism at scale
- (25 May 2020) Event sourcing and RavenDB
- (07 Apr 2020) Managing Data in Distributed Environment
- (06 Apr 2020) Building a grown up database
- (12 Mar 2020) Migrating from a Relational Database to RavenDB