On Thursday, I’ll be giving a Webinar on Building Document Based Systems.
In this webcast we will explore building document based system on top of the RavenDB document database for .NET. We will explore the different modeling requirement, the tradeoffs and the benefits of using a document based approach for modeling our systems.
You can register for the Webinar using the following link.
More posts in "Webinar" series:
- (07 Mar 2022) Database Security in a Hostile World
- (11 Jun 2021) Machine Learning and Time Series in RavenDB with Live Examples
- (12 May 2021) Real Time Architecture
- (15 Jan 2020) RavenDB’s unique features
- (22 Feb 2011) Building Document Based Systems