I decided to see what would be the best way to come up with the information we need for this kind of query. Here is what I got.
This is using a select object style to get a complex projection back from the server. Here are the results:
As you can see, we are able to get all the data we want, in a format that is well suited to just sending directly to the UI with very little work and with tremendous speed.
More posts in "re" series:
- (12 Dec 2018) Going to async I/O
- (10 Dec 2018) Do we need a security review?
- (07 Dec 2018) Implementing parsing
- (04 Dec 2018) Multi platform and Valgrind
- (03 Dec 2018) Choosing the next direction
- (30 Nov 2018) Giving good SSL errors to your client…
- (29 Nov 2018) Starting with an API
- (27 Nov 2018) Error handling is HARD, error REPORTING is much harder