I’ll be speaking in FooCafe – Malmo on 5th October.
This talk will focus on the common mistake of tacking additional complexity into your software, and the resulting mess that result, as well as ways to avoid it and get simpler and more understandable codebases.
More posts in "Speaking" series:
- (09 Nov 2015) Community talk in Kiev, Ukraine–What does it take to be a good developer
- (02 Nov 2015) Oredev 2015
- (23 Sep 2015) Build Stuff 2015 (Lithuania & Ukraine), Nov 18 - 24
- (21 Sep 2015) Architecture Tower Of Babel in FooCafe, Oct 5th
- (16 Sep 2015) GET.NET in Gdansk, Poland, 24th October