Rhino Mocks 3.2
This is mostly a maintenance release, to get the code out the door before it eats me. As you can see, there has been quite a few changes, most of them are bug fixes, but there are some new features.
A side note, I have had 34,034 downloads for the 3.1 version, Wow!
As usual, you can get it here.
- Applied patch from Robert Angres, adding TraceWriterExpectationLogger
- Applying patch for With.Mocks fluent interface from Tobias Grimm
- Applied patch from Tobias Grimm that adds support for: With.Mocks(...).ExpectInSameOrder(...).Verify()
- Adding a way to have more granularity on what BackToRecord will revert.
- Adding EventRaiser.Raise(sender, e) overload, for better intelli sense support.
- Playback disposable will check for an exception and avoid the VerifyAll if there was one.
- Disable calling LastCall.Constraints more than once.
- Better error message on LastCall, will point the user to the option of non virtual method call being made.
- Fixed bug: stub with properties that return value types must have the value set before it can be get.
- Fixing mocking generic methods with generic class constraint
- Fixing mocking of internal properties of internal types
- Applied patch from Josh Flanagan, do not consider the value of an out parameter when creating default constraint.
- Passing a null to a params parameter would throw null reference exception.
- Fixing a bug where Stub would not stub the base class / interface properties.
- Should throw exception on verify if Repeat.Never was called.
- Better error messages when calling EventRaiser.Raise() incorrectly.
- Applying Adam Tybor patch, removing warning from the build and setting DelegateTargetInterfaceCreator creation assembly to be a signed one.
- Fixing an issue with stubbing generic types.
- Fixing minor issues with EventRaiser error handling
- Better error message when using specifying a return value and setting Repeat.Never