I have no idea how I missed it so far, but Alex has a set of posts showing all sorts of interesting usage patterns (and design patterns) that can be used with Windsor.
- Part 1 - Simple Configuration
- Part 2 - More Configuration (Arrays)
- Part 3 - Still More Configuration (Dictionaries)
- Part 4 - Switching Configurations
- Part 5 -Configuration Parameters
- Part 6 - Switching between Lifestyles
- Part 7 - Switching between Implementations
- Part 8 - Referencing implementations by key
- Part 9 - Constructor Injection
- Part 10 - Setter Injection
- Part 11 - Factories - This one made go, "Ahhh... Wow!", I didn't know that.
- Part 12 - Decorators
- Part 13 - Injecting Service Arrays - I would rather call it Aggregators instead. Really good idea for pipelines.
- Part 14 - Startable Facility
Good content, and impressive line up. Add an into to IoC at the beginning, a bit about writing facilities and interceptors and you got a full course material in your hand.