We have a new build out, build 3660, which contain a lot of fixes and some really nice stuff for RavenDB users.
You can get it here.
The new stuff is quite cool.
- Changed default data location (Now will go to C:\Raven).
- Various performance optimizations across both server and client.
- Versioning support for RavenFS
- Better metadata queries for RavenFS
- Smuggler support for RavenFS
- Client side indexes will automatically specify sort orders
- Prevented high CPU and excessive GC runs under low memory conditions
- Avoid leaking resources when failing to create a database.
- Faster JSON serialization and deserialization
- Allow to lock and set index priorities via the client API
- Added backoff strategy for failing periodic exports
- Recognize Windows users with admin rights to system database as server admins
- Facets can now have very large number of facets
- Replication will now replicate indexes between nodes (and gossip about usage)
We are now aiming at RavenDB 3.5, which should result in some really great stuff showing up.