RavenDBSafe by default design – it works!
Originally posted at 4/4/2011
One of the things that I really tried to do with RavenDB is to make sure that it is safe by default, which means that it will automatically detect common errors and warn you about it.
Today I run into the following Stack Overflow question.
What can I say, it works!
More posts in "RavenDB" series:
- (25 May 2016) Got anything to declare, ya smuggler?
- (23 May 2016) I'm no longer conflicted about this
- (19 May 2016) What did you subscribe to again?
- (17 May 2016) See here, I got a contract, I say!
- (13 May 2016) Deeper insights to indexing
- (11 May 2016) Digging deep into the internals
- (09 May 2016) I'll have the 3+1 goodies to go, please
- (04 May 2016) I’ll find who is taking my I/O bandwidth and they SHALL pay
- (02 May 2016) You want all the data, you can’t handle all the data
- (29 Apr 2016) A large cluster goes into a bar and order N^2 drinks
- (27 Apr 2016) I’m the admin, and I got the POWER
- (25 Apr 2016) Can you spare me a server?
- (21 Apr 2016) Configuring once is best done after testing twice
- (19 Apr 2016) Is this a cluster in your pocket AND you are happy to see me?