RavenDBSafe by default design – it works!
Originally posted at 4/4/2011
One of the things that I really tried to do with RavenDB is to make sure that it is safe by default, which means that it will automatically detect common errors and warn you about it.
Today I run into the following Stack Overflow question.
What can I say, it works!
More posts in "RavenDB" series:
- (04 Jul 2017) Unbounded results sets
- (13 Jun 2017) The etag simplification
- (12 Jun 2017) Data subscriptions, Part II
- (09 Jun 2017) Data subscriptions, Part I
- (19 May 2017) Managing encrypted databases
- (11 May 2017) Working with attachments
- (10 May 2017) Attachments
- (08 May 2017) Full database encryption