Rhino Mocks 3.6
This release is mostly to put out all the patches & fixes that went into Rhino Mocks since the 3.5 release, almost a year ago.
The changes from the previous version are:
- Dynamic mocks and stubs will now assume that a call is match by any number of expectation.
- Recursive mocks (with help from webpaul)
- Fixing an issue with ArgManager in multi threaded scenarios (patch from Stefan Steinegger)
- Fixing problem with IgnoreArguments() after Do() erasing the Do()
- Fixing an issue with SetPropertyWithArgument improperly using LastCall.
- Allowing Rhino Mocks to raise events on VB6 dlls.
- Adding support for AssertWasCalled for getters (patch from robin clowers)
- Adding remoting mocks as static methods (patch from Peter Mounce)
- Adding a way to access the method from MethodInvocation
- Fixing an issue with recursive return types when making a call to record an event more than once.
- Various spelling & grammar issues (patch from Peter van der Woude)
- Fixing an issue with stubbing MarshalByReferenceObjects
- Better integration with Pex
- Making LambdaConstraint work better with polymorphic args
- Better feature parity for AAA with Record & Playback: Partials, Multis, and Stricts
- Fixing an issue with stubbing properties of generic interfaces implemented twice using different generic parameters (Alexander Groß)
As usual, the download is here.