Allow me to share my schedule for the last two weeks.
- Monday - Flying over from Israel to Texas
- Tuesday - Wednesday - Client engagement
- Thursday - 2 Workshops - total time > 6 hours
- Friday - Sunday - KaizenConf
- Sunday - Flying to NJ
- Monday - Friday - Client engagement, compromised of ~ 6 - 7 hours a day coding, and 1.5 - 2 hours teaching
That explains, I guess, why I spent the entire weekend doing everything except touching the IDE or even checking email. It happens every so often. I believe that it is called resting.
The reason that I am telling you that is to explain that I literally had zero time / interest in doing either my OSS commitment, or simply checking email. My unread email count in approaching 50, and I didn't even had the strength to work on the profiler, which is pretty high on my priorities at the moment.
I hope to be able to catch up during the week, but if you are expecting a response from me, consider this my apology. I will get there.