Rhino Mocks 3.0 Beta Released!
Took a while, and a lot of effort, but it is here. Thanks to Hammett who did all the hard work making Dyanmic Proxy 2.
- Generic Methods (at last!)
- Support arrays of value types as out parameters
- Support non-CLS Compliant value types such as UInt64
- Better error messages when using generic delegate methods on generic types
- Generally faster
- There should be zero problems moving to the new release. If you do get into such a problem, I would like to hear about it.
- It supports only the .Net 2.0 framework. This is because Dynamic Proxy 2 is currently 2.0 only, which is due to change at a future date.
- While I am convinced that this a working release, I want to aovid a flurry of 3.0.1, 3.0.2, etc in the case it is not. In addition to that, I made a fairly big change under the cover, and I would like to test that in the field first.r
Source and binaries are here.
Update: I forgot to merge the Castle.Core assembly in, if you had any problems with it, please download the file again.