Demand for RavenDB training has been going up, and we are actually running around (pretty much world wide) trying to catch up.
After completing a course in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago, we have a new course in Stockholm in October, which you can register to using the following link.
I’ll also be doing a course in Munich, Germany, early next month. You can register to that here.
And, of course, we have the already scheduled courses, I mean, just take a look:
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Oren Eini - Munich, Germany - Tuesday, 03 July 2012
- Sharding & Scaling with RavenDB - Berlin, Germany - Wednesday, 04 July 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop in the Hibernating Rhinos' offices - Hadera, Israel - Wednesday, 11 July 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Itamar Syn-Hershko - New York, USA - Tuesday, 21 August 2012
- RavenDB at Philly.NET user group - Malvern, PA, USA - Monday, 27 August 2012
- RavenDB Meetup in Washington DC - Washington DC, USA - Tuesday, 28 August 2012
- RavenDB 1-day bootcamp with Itamar Syn-Hershko - Chicago, IL, USA - Thursday, 30 August 2012
- RavenDB 2-day workshop - Austin, TX - Wednesday, 05 September 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Itamar Syn-Hershko - London, UK - Wednesday, 12 September 2012
- RavenDB 2 day workshop with Oren Eini - Stockholm, Sweden - Thursday, 04 October 2012
And on top of that, we have been doing some really cool stuff that I can’t hardly wait to talk about this, as part of our upcoming 1.2 release for RavenDB.