I'm going to be in the DLinq Session tomorrow morning, and I'm posting a list of questions that I've right now. If you would like me to post a question, put it in the comments or email me.
- Does DLinq support lazy loading?
- What kind of associations DLinq supports (many to many is not support, I already know)?
- What happen if I try to load an object that is already loaded?
- How do you build a good DAL with DLinq? Obviously the samples I've seen so far are not going to work. I'm not going to the database directly from the UI.
- What sort of caching features I have in DLinq?
- What are the options for object inheritance hierarchy in DLinq?
- If I'm using stored procedures to access my data, do I lose the rich querying support? Is it done in memory?
If you have additional questions, just put them here. I'll post the answers tomorrow.