RavenDB 2.01 Stable Release
Just about a month after the 2.0 release ,we have a minor stable release for RavenDB containing a lot of bug fixes, a few minor features and some new cool stuff.
Before I move on to anything else, everyone who is using 2.0 should be upgrading to 2.01. There have been a number of issues that were fixed between 2.0 and 2.01, and some of them are pretty important.
You can see the full list here, the highlights are below:
- Fixed race condition with replication when doing rapid update to the same document / attachment.
- Fixed issues of using the RavenDB Profiler with a different version of jQuery.
- Fixed bug where disposing of one changes subscription would also dispose others.
- Replication doesn't work when using API key.
- HTTP Spec Comp: Support quoted etags in headers.
- Fixed a problem with map/reduce indexes moving between single step and multi step reduce would get duplicate data.
- Fixed an error when using encryption and reducing the document size.
- Support facets on spatial queries
- Fixed unbounded load when loading items to reduce in multi step reduce.
- Fixed bulk insert on IIS with authentication.
- Fixed Last-Modified date is not being updated in embedded mode
- Added SQL Replication support.
- Will use multiple index batches if we have a slow index.
- More aggressive behavior with regards to releasing memory on the client under low memory conditions.
- Adding debug ability for authentication issues.
- Implemented server side fulltext search results highlighting
- Moved expensive suggestions operation init to a separate thread.
- Allow to define suggestions as part of the index creation.
- Better facets paging.
- Expose better view of internal storage concerns.
- Support TermVector options on index fields.
- RavenDB-894 When authenticating from the studio using API Key, set a cookie This allows us to use standard browser commands after authenticating using the studio just once.
- Periodic backup can now backup to a local path as well.
- Adding debug information for when we filter documents for replication
- Async API improvements: