NH Prof New FeatureExporting Reports
I mentioned before that exporting reports (so you can mail them around) is something that I would really like to do. In fact, I decided to put it out as a challenge, and I got some really great responses.
Josh Perry has been able to flat out amaze me with a solution that was at once simple, elegant and beautiful. It is an HTML report that contains all the styling inline (so it supports emailing it around, for example, to the DBA) but it also has some java script smarts around it that make it behave like the real application.
As a matter of fact, I have added the exported version as a “live demo” for NH Prof.
I am quite happy with this. You can export your NH Prof load using File > Export, giving you a single HTML that is easily achievable, mailable, etc.
More posts in "NH Prof New Feature" series:
- (09 Dec 2010) Alert on bad ‘like’ query
- (10 Dec 2009) Filter static files
- (16 Nov 2009) Exporting Reports
- (08 Oct 2009) NHibernate Search Integration
- (19 Aug 2009) Multiple Session Factory Support
- (07 Aug 2009) Diffing Sessions
- (06 Aug 2009) Capturing DDL
- (05 Aug 2009) Detect Cross Thread Session Usage
- (22 May 2009) Detecting 2nd cache collection loads
- (15 May 2009) Error Detection
- (12 May 2009) Queries by Url
- (04 Feb 2009) View Query Results
- (18 Jan 2009) Superfluous <many-to-one> update
- (18 Jan 2009) URL tracking
- (10 Jan 2009) Detecting distributed transactions (System.Transactions)
- (06 Jan 2009) The Query Cache
- (05 Jan 2009) Query Duration
- (24 Dec 2008) Unbounded result sets
- (24 Dec 2008) Row Counts