Just arrived at the motel after just over 25 hours on the road. Yuck!
Some random thoughts along the way:
- The US remain at the top of the list of countries with the most obnoxious entry procedure.
- If the hotel says its address is on main street, I expect to find the bloody entrance on main street, not hidden in some side street.
- Driving an SUV is fun from the comfort side of things, but a PITA from the point of view of driving, parking or managing them.
- I like the ability to lose my way to wallmart, get a GPS, and get to the motel.
- Drug addicts make for really good guides.
- One way streets in the US are marked in a really confusing manner to me, and I keep driving against the direction of traffic.
- I am so tired, and on top of jet lag, I start working tomorrow morning.