reEntity Framework Core performance tuning–Part III
I decided to see what would be the best way to come up with the information we need for this kind of query. Here is what I got.
This is using a select object style to get a complex projection back from the server. Here are the results:
As you can see, we are able to get all the data we want, in a format that is well suited to just sending directly to the UI with very little work and with tremendous speed.
More posts in "re" series:
- (06 Sep 2018) Summary
- (05 Sep 2018) When the data hits the disk
- (04 Sep 2018) Reading data from disk
- (03 Sep 2018) The hash structure
- (31 Aug 2018) Working with the file system
- (30 Aug 2018) Digging into the C++ impl
- (29 Aug 2018) Let’s check these numbers
- (28 Aug 2018) Let’s start with managed code
- (27 Aug 2018) Reading the paper