A dynamic mock object framework for the .Net platform. It's purpose is to ease testing by allowing the developer to create mock implementations of custom objects and verify the interactions using unit testing.
The latest version is Rhino Mocks 3.5
What does Rhino Mocks offer?
- Choice of "Arrange, Act, and Assert" or "Explicit record, replay, and verify" models for expectations.
- Support for Generics, C# Lambda expressions, and other C# 3.0 and .NET 3.5 features
- Working with strongly typed mocks.
- Expectations based on:
- Arguments matching
- Constraints matching
- Custom callback to verify the expected arguments using your own code
- Calling your delegates to decide what to do
- Setting actions on methods, return specific value, or throw an exception.
- Much more.
How to use Rhino Mocks