NH ProfRelease Candidate is out
After quite a while of developing on a private branch, it is time to make NH Prof RC public. We have worked on several new features, but chief among them was performance. As I outlined in the past, we have to rip apart the internal communication mechanisms inside NH Prof, to allow it to react well under high load.
There are some things that you need to know first, though:
- Session factory stats is currently disabled, there is no reason except that some things had to be cut in order to release the RC. It will be back soon.
- The RC bits are not compatible with the beta bits. If you want to use RC UI with your application (and you should), you need to use the RC appender.
As usual, you can find it here, build 260 or up.
Have fun, and tell us what you think.
More posts in "NH Prof" series:
- (09 Dec 2010) Alert on bad ‘like’ query
- (10 Dec 2009) Filter static files
- (16 Nov 2009) Exporting Reports
- (08 Oct 2009) NHibernate Search Integration
- (19 Aug 2009) Multiple Session Factory Support
- (07 Aug 2009) Diffing Sessions
- (06 Aug 2009) Capturing DDL
- (05 Aug 2009) Detect Cross Thread Session Usage
- (22 May 2009) Detecting 2nd cache collection loads
- (15 May 2009) Error Detection
- (12 May 2009) Queries by Url
- (04 Feb 2009) View Query Results
- (18 Jan 2009) Superfluous <many-to-one> update
- (18 Jan 2009) URL tracking
- (10 Jan 2009) Detecting distributed transactions (System.Transactions)
- (06 Jan 2009) The Query Cache
- (05 Jan 2009) Query Duration
- (24 Dec 2008) Unbounded result sets
- (24 Dec 2008) Row Counts