I am going to give a talk about the high end usages of OR/M and what it can do to an application design.
I have about one hour for this, and plenty topics. I am trying to think about what topics are both interesting and important to be included.
Here are some of the topics that I am thinking about:
- Partial Domain Models
- Persistent Specifications
- Googlize your domain model
- Integration with IoC containers
- Taking polymorphism up a notch - adaptive domain models
- Aspect Orientation
- Future Queries
- Scaling up and out
- Distributed Caching
- Extending the functionality with listeners
- Off the side reporting
- Queries as Business Logic
- Cross Cutting Query Enhancement
- Dealing with temporal domains
Anything that you like? Anything that you would like to me to talk about that isn't here?