On the death of Google Reader, blogging & content
On the 30 June, I had just about 30K subscribers to this blog. With the death of Google Reader, I dropped down to less than 10% of that.
This sucks, but it also means that this is a much smaller audience. Which means that it is easier to interact with. In particular, I would like to know what sort of blog posts do you, as a reader, like.
- Features, like “see how I can do this cool thing in RavenDB”?
- Reviews for applications, like “cringe at how horrible the code is”?
- Challenges, like “can you figure out what is wrong with this code”?
- Mystery codebase, like “let us read a codebase in a language I don’t know and try to figure it out”?
- Architecture, like “let us see how we should resolve this problem”?
Or, you know, something else. I would appreciate your feedback.