A pull request with all of the taxes already paid, gimme that again!
What really impressed me was how complete the pull request was.
What do I mean by complete?
A feature is not just supporting it in the engine. For this particular pull request, Barry have done:
- Supported this in RavenDB Database Core.
- The HTTP API.
- The C# Client API.
- The strongly typed C# Client API.
- Included support for dynamic indexes.
- Updated the query optimizer.
- Exposed this feature in the UI.
Basically, the only things that I had to do were git pull and then review the code.
Very nicely done.